Point clouds are made with laser scanners to capture building and environment dimensions.
ZWCAD x ARCHLine.XP Plugin: Better Connection between CAD and BIM
ZWCAD and ARCHLine.XP provides an efficient and effortless CAD-BIM solution for those who are familiar with CAD but new to BIM. With this solution, they can take advantage of the superior 2D drafting capabilities in ZWCAD and while enhancing collaboration and efficiency by creating a BIM model in ARCHLine.XP.
Watch the video!
Attach Point cloud to a project
POINTCAB 4ZWCAD PLUGIN
The PointCab 4ZWCAD plugin provides one of the easiest workflows for modeling point clouds in ZWCAD by directly translating point cloud data into ZWCAD objects such as lines, polylines, blocks and much more.
Take a look at what functions our ZWCAD plugin has to offer:
- Connection to all main ZWCAD 2D functionalities
- Ability to transfer coordinates & distances
- Fixing and locking of axes while drawing
- Create connected lines, polylines, multilines & TIN surfaces
- Transfer from UCS to WCS
- Flatten heights in drawing
- Insert your own lisp scripts into our plugin (+ icons)
- Transfer Tool for layouts/sections
- Compatible with ZWCAD, version 21 or higher